Have a look at our policies and disclaimers below.
As a trading style of First Spark LLP, Awenek ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is First Spark LLP of Unit 17 Woodbine Farm Business Park, Threemilestone, TRURO, Cornwall TR3 6BW.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.awenek.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If First Spark LLP or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website awenek.co.uk (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
awenek.co.uk is a site operated by First Spark LLP (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number OC383750 and we have our registered office at Unit 17 Woodbine Farm Business Park, Threemilestone, TRURO, Cornwall TR3 6BW.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy; which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Information about us
awenek.co.uk is a site operated by First Spark LLP ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number OC383750 and have our registered office at Unit 17 Woodbine Farm Business Park, Threemilestone, TRURO, Cornwall TR3 6BW.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice.
We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of the Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Rights you licence
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant the following licenses:
- A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content in connection with the services provided by our site and across different media and to promote the site or services; and
- A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to allow third parties to use the content for their purposes.
We will only ever use your materials to carry out your instructions to us – unless, very exceptionally, a court or other regulator orders us to disclose them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.
- Awenek is a trading style of First Spark LLP. First Spark LLP is registered in the UK; company number OC383750, registered address: Office 17, Woodbine Farm Business Park, Threemilestone, TRURO, Cornwall TR3 6BW.
- All Product(s) sold are copyright of Awenek.
- Awenek is not under any obligation to provide maintenance or support for any Product or its content.
- Agreement means this agreement between You and Awenek;
- Authorised User means any person in Your organisation to whom access to a Product(s) is provided in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
- Awenek’s Website means www.awenek.co.uk;
- Commencement Date means the date upon which You purchase the Product(s)(s);
- Force Majeure means circumstances beyond the relevant party’s control that prevent performance of the Agreement including any failure or breakdown of electronic systems upon which the provision of a Product(s) is dependent;
- Intellectual Property Rights or IPR means any and all intellectual property rights including trademarks, copyright, moral rights, database rights, know-how and all other intellectual and proprietary information rights as may exist now or hereafter come into existence; all modifications, renewals, rights to apply for, renewals and extension of any of the foregoing arising under the laws of any country, state or jurisdiction in the world;
- Order means an order placed by You for the purchase of the Product(s)(s) through Awenek’s Website;
- Price means the amount to be paid by You to Awenek for the Product(s) as quoted to You at the time You place an Order;
- Product(s) means any materials (including but not limited to templates, reports, software, training programs and/or other general information contained within documents) which You purchase from Awenek’s website as may be updated from time to time;
- You means either you as personal purchaser, or as the organisation on whose behalf you are placing an Order for the Product(s). Yours and Your shall be construed accordingly.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- If we are making the product to measurements you have given us you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct.
- We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- Deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- Update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- Make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you.
- Should a design error prevent you from using the Product(s) as advertised, Awenek will:
- suspend the Product(s) from sale until the error is corrected; and,
- provide you with a working replacement as soon as possible.
USE OF THE PRODUCT(S)
- Payment of the price will entitle you to a royalty free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to use, download and store the Product(s). In respect of any element of the Product(s) that comprises a template, you may for Your own internal purposes only make derivative works using the Product(s). You acknowledge that You have purchased a licence to use the Product(s), and that the grant of this licence does not constitute a transfer of ownership.
- You may only use the Product(s) for Your purposes. You shall not forward, via any means, any content provided by Awenek to anyone other than You.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you can access Awenek’s website and to have and maintain licences to use any software required to access any Product(s).
- You may not, unless otherwise expressly permitted:
- sell, sub-licence, distribute, display, copy, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, translate, transfer, or otherwise make available any Product(s) and/or its content to any other person;
- use any Product(s) or its content to create any derivative works or Product(s) that could be considered competitive Product(s);
- allow any third party to access, benefit or use any Product(s) or its content in any way; or
- share any password, username or other access information that can be used to access any Product(s) or its content.
- You shall maintain all security measures as may reasonably be required to prevent any unauthorised access to or use of any Product(s).
- Your rights under this Agreement may be revoked if You fail to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement, and upon notice of revocation You shall, and shall procure that Your Authorised Users and anyone else to whom you have provided access to any Product(s) shall, immediately:
- cease to use or access the Product(s) and its content; and
- destroy all copies of the Product(s), its contents and any information or derivative works which have been created or acquired by You as a result of or in connection with this Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify Awenek, its members, employees, officers and partners against any and all liability arising from Your or any third party’s unauthorised use of any Product(s) or its contents provided to You and any use by You or any third party of any derivative works made by you.
- Due to the digital nature of the Product(s), all sales made are final. There will be no refunds or exchange of items once a purchase is complete.
- The Products are provided ‘as is’ for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice, and You should not rely on them as such. The Products may not be suitable for Your purposes.
- Awenek does not warrant that use of the Products will ensure Your compliance with any applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
- All warranties, representations and obligations not set out in this Agreement (whether expressly or as implied by law) are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Any IPR subsisting in the Products is and shall remain the sole property of Awenek or, where applicable, its partners. You acknowledge that all present and future rights in and title to the Products, including the right to grant access to and use of the same, shall vest in Awenek and, where applicable, its partners.
- You shall indemnify Awenek from and against all costs and expenses (including reasonable legal expenses) arising from any claim that any derivative work that you create based on any Product infringes any third party’s IPR. You agree to cooperate with Awenek in the defence of any such claim at Your own expense.
- To the extent that Awenek processes any personal data provided by You in connection with this Agreement, Awenek will do so in accordance with Awenek’s privacy statement as set out at https://www.awenek.co.uk/policies and in accordance with any applicable data protection laws of the United Kingdom.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit a party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot by law be limited.
- Awenek shall not be liable to You for any indirect, special, incidental and/or consequential loss and/or damage incurred by You in connection with your use of any Product.
- Awenek shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or other cost resulting from any decisions that are made in reliance on any Product including, without limitation, compliance and/or risk management decisions, and You acknowledge that any use of any Product or any of its contents are at Your own risk.
- Awenek excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law any liability whatsoever for any:
- loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill and/or anticipated savings; and/or
- sanctions imposed upon You arising out of or in connection with Your non-compliance with any legal or regulatory requirements.
Awenek’s total aggregate liability to You in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to the Price.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This Agreement and any dispute arising out of or in connection with it (whether contractual or non-contractual) shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any dispute arising out of or in relation to this Agreement (whether contractual or non-contractual) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- Awenek is a trading style of First Spark LLP (registration number 0C383750).
- We offer services including but not limited to:
- Website and digital design;
- Email marketing;
- Process automations;
- Task management;
- We are a family run business and work from our home office. While we would be delighted to welcome you into our office, it is on a working smallholding, so appointments are necessary.
- Postal address: PO Box 779, TRURO, Cornwall TR1 9LB
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)1872 487011 (during office hours)
- WhatsApp: please click this link to open the app.
CONFIDENTIALITY & RIGHTS
- Awenek shall keep any work undertaken confidential and not use it for personal gain or promotion without express written consent of the client.
- The business affairs of the client shall not be discussed or disclosed to any third parties.
- The client will be the legal owner and will hold intellectual copyright of all work undertaken by Awenek.
- All images supplied by the client remain their responsibility, with regards to obtaining rights for use. All images supplied by Awenek with permission.
- One month’s notice is required to terminate your contract.
- Either the client or Awenek has the right to terminate a contract for services with immediate effect, if there is a serious breach of its terms.
- Awenek’s standard hourly charge is £25.00 (twenty five pounds).
- The Client understands Awenek's estimated time and cost for completing the work is an informal calculation and that any adjustments to the amount of work, schedule and/or the number of hours and fees, is subject to review and renegotiation with the Client when necessary.
- If, however, on receipt of the item to be worked on or at an earlier stage, it becomes apparent that significantly more work is required than had been anticipated in the preliminary discussion/brief, Awenek may renegotiate the fee and/or the deadline. Similarly, if, during the term of the work, additional tasks are requested by the Client, Awenek may renegotiate the fee and/or the deadline.
- Any errors must be reported within two (2) days of receipt of completed work. Errors generated by Awenek will be rectified free of charge, but amendments or alterations requested by the client thereafter will be charged at the standard hourly rate (£25 per hour).
- Should ongoing project work be suspended or delayed through any default of the Client, Awenek shall be entitled to immediate payment for work already carried out and expenses incurred.
- If the project is based on an hourly rate, then a minimum invoice amount is for one hour and the hourly rate is then billed in increments of 15 minutes, with time rounded up to the nearest quarter of an hour.
- Clients will be invoiced either after an individual assignment is completed or on an ongoing monthly basis.
- Invoices are to be settled within fourteen (14) days upon the delivery unless otherwise agreed. The final invoice shall include billable time, reimbursable expenses, and any other fees related to the Work.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer on or before the invoice due date.
- Unpaid bills will incur interest, as per government guidelines. It is at our discretion whether work continues after a bill remains unpaid beyond our 14 day payment period.
- For late payment of web design and/or hosting fees, Awenek reserves the right to put the site into maintenance mode until the arrears have been cleared.
- All postage, printing and other stationery expenses bought on behalf of the Client’s business will be added to the invoice for reimbursement.
- Normal working hours are:
- Monday - Thursday: 09:00 - 17:00
- Friday: 09:00 - 12.30
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED.
- Unless otherwise agreed, any correspondence received outside of these times will be dealt with on the next working day.
- Communications and instructions can be received by email, WhatsApp or ClickUp form. Text messages and/or private messaging via social media run the risk of being missed.
- For Client communication, we prefer to either use Slack or WhatsApp, to allow for a 'one stop shop' for all instructions and queries.
- My retained clients receive priority on Mondays. If you know that you'll be needing a set amount of hours every month or a set task every week, you may consider a retainer package as being your best option. You can retain my time, at £25 an hour, anything from one hour a month.
- The services we offer are numerous so we're unable to compile a complete list, however there is a Services section on the website, to give you some ideas.
OUR AWENEK PROMISE TO YOU
- To conduct your business affairs in a professional manner and avoid behaviour that could bring your business and reputation into disrepute.
- To conduct our business affairs based on sound, ethical principles and will communicate fairly and honestly with your clients, associates, employees and suppliers.
- To make an honest representation of our skills, experience and qualifications at all times.
- To respect the confidentiality of your personal and business practices and recognise your ownership of any intellectual copyright pertaining to your business activities.
- To strive to maintain our high professional standards by staying abreast of advances within our industry and to strive for excellence through professional improvement.
- To keep all acquired personal data safe and secure and ensure it is only used for its intended purpose, in accordance with GDPR and all regulations set by the ICO.
“Awenek” is a trading style of First Spark LLP.
UK Company reg:
UK Registered address:
Office 17, Woodbine Farm Business Park, Truro, Cornwall TR3 6BW
“Awenek” is a trading style of First Spark LLP.
UK Company reg:
UK Registered address:
Office 17, Woodbine Farm Business Park, Truro, Cornwall TR3 6BW